Open for business
As Houston enters a mandated period of “Stay Home, Work Safe,” we will remain open, without interruption to our normal service. We are considered an essential business according to the Department of Homeland Security because we are part of the logistics and transportation industry.
Our warehouse is open and our fleet of trucks is running at full capacity and is here for your business. We are here to provide you with the logstistics resources you need. No ask is too much for our team!
Our 64,000 sqft, centrally located warehouse is available for short or long-term storage. Our facilities include the following features:
8 Dock High Doors
Racking and conveyor area built specifically for high-volume ecommerce shipments
Over 2000 pallet positions
The health and safety of our customers and team members has always been our first priority. In addition to following all CDC sanitation recommendations, we have adopted the additional sanitation procedures:
- Upon the completion of all pick-up’s and deliveries drivers will not require a signature, and will instead ask for a first and last name. The name will be entered into our system. The shipping party, receiving party, and driver will be given a hard copy of the delivery ticket.
- Drivers will conduct a self-screen before coming into work. If a driver has symptoms, they will not come into work.
- Drivers will utilize hand sanitizer before and after every delivery.
- Drivers will maintain an appropriate social distance (6ft).
- Drivers will avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth, and will cover nose & mouth with elbow when coughing or sneezing.
We will monitor and adjust these procedures as necessary. Please call (713) 779-7363 or email us at email@example.com with any specific requests or questions you may have.